This year’s IRMS Conference takes place on 19th-21st May at the Celtic Manor Resort in Wales. This annual meet-up is an essential event for information professionals across the UK as it provides an independent perspective on key challenges faced by those who work in information and records management.
The conference is suitable for professionals across records management, information management, governance, risk and compliance, data protection and security and associated roles. It’s a real opportunity for organisations and delegates to network in a more informal setting as the conference incorporates social events as well as a programme of seminars.
This year’s programme will address:
- Law & Regulation – keeping up to date with information law, privacy and ethics
- RM Nuts & Bolts – best practice for implementing information and records management and managing digital records
- Soft Skills –project management, change management and problem solving
- Technology & Innovation – learning how new technology such as blockchain, machine learning and AI can affect information management
- Solution Deployment – keynotes, workshops and case studies that put it all into action!
For more information, you can view the full programme here:
Rishi Kathuria, our Business Development Director for THESIS UK & Ireland will be attending the conference on 20th May. To find out more about THESIS, call us on +44 (0) 20 3214 5110 or email email@example.com